farmer protest violence : farmer leaders beaten the boy for fake Confession says the suspected boy

farmer protest  violence : farmer leaders beaten the boy for fake Confession says the suspected boy


This morning, the young man who made a statement with the farmers under pressure from the farmers leaders of Sonepat has changed his statement after leaving the farmers.
He made a statement with the farmers that "I have been sent here to shoot farmer leaders and to spread violence".

But now that young man has taken the shirt
According to sources, the young man told that "while he was passing through the border, some peasant leaders forcibly caught me, beaten me and forcibly made statements"

On being asked by the police, the young man said, "I am not involved in any crime, I did not even have any weapons, I was going to Panipat from Delhi yesterday, some farmers caught me and beaten and forcibly in the press conference. Confession made "

On this, the police administration has not made any comment yet, on asking, the police has said that investigation is going on 

In a video accessed by Opindia, the masked man can be seen making a statement, "My name is Yogesh, a resident of Sonepat was traveling from Delhi to Panipat on 19 January. I came to Nagla at the same time among the protesting peasants on the day I was returning, as they faced the peasants, I saw some people mistreating women near the protest site. "

The person aka Yogesh Singh said that he informed some protesters in connection with the incident, who mistook him for the abused youth near the protesting place and took him to the camp. "The peasant leaders initially hit me, took off my clothes, hung me on top of a trolley to beat me more that day", he said.

for latest update please follow our newsletter 






Post a Comment

0 Comments